Friday, August 31, 2012

color of waves

A dive in a wonderful getting-lost-incredibly-lost action that goes well with everything hidden within me, goes well with purple, and with the turtle necklace I always wear. I dream. Sometimes I think that is the only right thing to do. This is how life unfolds with its whole, fragile and sense bearing significance. A graceful, disengaging routine; each movement open a gate to a different level of understanding. When I dream […] images blow out of me, cross me almost unwillingly; like simple, but how feverish moving molecules. Thoughts crystallized in curves and writing […].
Pure dance…
Utter music. Can you hear it? The inner beat of steps, and harmonic consistency of all gestures. In this world completely deaf have you ever thought how do you sound like? This is how I see you. An intense, low-pitched sound of violin, sensual but cold. Dramatic. Emotional. A smooth, slow, wave-like motion, gently coming through skin, along the vestibular nerve. An osmotic, magnetizing tie between sound and balance. When I close my eyes I can hear you better, as well as I can picture myself breathing.


No comments: