Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Winter apart

Somebody is trapped inside me and cries.

all its sadness and tears

slowly rise

and fill up all the small cavities inside

expand the limits of my skin

dissipate in circular waves all around

I’m afraid…

my silent soliloquy

might hurt

might cause a wave tougher than sadness

more painful than isolation

colder than frost

somebody might hear all my unspoken words

falling down like an unwanted winter

and there hunkered down, covered in a colorless blanket

an unnamed twin is starring at the ocean, recalling spoiled

dismembered memories

while tears are crystallizing short letters of farewell




Photo:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgD9UZ6h9f_795zTfOoto-6l4e4atnRV58ELjoYPcRiiTUzBEsQhcMPOArfZU7iXuFfFF4e4I6JtWBJltbZz3U8L0KJu6noSWEt0oC1-skmWp9csedgjJXyUt0irN8FzjaQxnkfWlgIkxA/s1600/26032+Full+moon+over+calm+ocean.jpg


No comments: